- Credit Card Payment Instructions - (12/01/2014)
- Court Newsletter: CM/ECF Release 5.1 - (04/04/2013)
- Bankruptcy Noticing Center (BNC) Improvements with CM/ECF Release 4.1 - (06/14/2011)
- ELMs and Training Documents for CM/ECF - (05/28/2013)
- Administrative Procedures for Filing, Signing, Retaining and Verification of Pleadings and Papers in Case Management / Electronic Case Filing (CM/ECF) (pursuant to Local Rule 5005-4)
Attorney Certified in Another District to File ECF -
An attorney that has obtained a CM/ECF certification of filing and user ID and password from another bankruptcy court is not required to participate in additional training to receive a user ID and password to file electronically in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama. On line registration requirements must be met in order to receive a user ID and password. Appearance pro hac vice and the order granting such motion, along with the $75.00 fee to District Court, and all other rules and requirements of appearing pro hac vice will continue to apply.