- To submit an order to the Court, you must email the order to:
|For Judge Crawford||ordersDSC@alnb.uscourts.gov|
|For Judge Henderson||ordersJHH@alnb.uscourts.gov|
|For Judge Jessup||ordersCRJ@alnb.uscourts.gov|
|For Judge Mitchell||ordersTOM@alnb.uscourts.gov|
|For Judge Robinson||ordersJJR@alnb.uscourts.gov|
- The order must be sent as an attachment to the email and must be in MS Word format, NOT a PDF file. For security reasons, the order should not be macro-enabled.
- Include the debtor's BK or AP case number when naming the proposed order, i.e. "19-041104 Greene Order" or "AP16-70021 Veros Order".
- Consent orders must list the party(ies) consenting to the order.
- The subject line of the email should include:
|1)||12-digit case number in it's entirety (ex. 19-41101-JJR13),|
|2)||Debtor(s) Last/Business Name(s) or AP short title, and|
|3)||Short description of the type of order submitted, for example-|
|Order Granting Motion to Modify|
|Order on Motion to Avoid Lien|
|Order and Ntc of Hrg|
|Proposed Order on MFR|
|Subject: 18-04177-TOM11, Mission Coal, Agreed Order|
|Subject: 18-0387-DSC13, Taylor, Proposed Order on Chase MFR|
|Subject: AP 16-70021-JHH Veros Energy, LLC v. GCube, Consent Order|
|Subject: AP 19-80016-CRJ Spencer v. Credit Adjustments, Dismissal Order|