Upon conversion of a case by an individual debtor to a case under chapter 7, the debtor must within 14 days of the conversion:


•  If the original bankruptcy case was filed on or after October 17, 2005, file a chapter 7 Statement of Current Monthly Income and Means-Test Calculation (Official Form 22A) that is effective as of the conversion date;

•  File a statement of compensation regarding compensation paid to professionals during the chapter 13 case, compensation paid for the conversion of the chapter 13 case, and any compensation for the chapter 7 case pursuant to Section 329;

•  File a Summary of Schedules and Statistical Summary of Certain Liabilities and Related Data (Official Form 6) pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 159; and

•  Pay the conversion fee to the clerk's office.   


(Eff. 7/1/2010)